What should you do if your customer has attempted to fix their AC system with an off-the-shelf product? In a 45-minute webinar, the experts at Transtar AC will cover what happens to an AC system when it is overcharged or exposed to certain oils, sealants and dyes. The content will include information on R12, R134a and R1234yf systems.
Questions the presenters will answer:
- How do you detect a contaminated or overfilled system?
- How is a compressor damaged by too much refrigerant or oil?
- Can sealants clog an evaporator?
- When should the receiver dryer be replaced?
- How do you flush the AC system?
- What is the right way to fill the system?