The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) has appointed seven new members to its board of directors. The WIN board is designed to further the network’s mission to promote women in the collision repair industry, support professional development, create a wide network of women across the country and provide educational tools for young professionals.
The following appointments were made:
• Trista Anger, regional business manager, BASF;
• Tanya Elkins, vice president, business delivery, Syngin Technology;
• Kimberly Frasher, director of customer experience, Axiom Accident & Hail Repair;
• Susie Frausto, vice president, marketing, Boyd Group/Gerber;
• Jennifer Hubbard, strategic solutions advisor, CCC;
• Laura Kottschade, assistant general manager, Jerry’s ABRA Auto Body & Glass; and
• Liz Stein, vice president of industry relations, Assured Performance Network.
“We are pleased by the vast experience and industry successes our new WIN board members will bring to the table,” said Michelle Sullivan, WIN chair. “We are most excited to have them join our dynamic leadership group as we continue to make WIN the mentoring and information resource for women in the collision repair industry.”