Technicians can mount and balance 90 percent of tires and wheels. But, the other 10 percent of assemblies can trip them up due to low-profile tires, reverse drop centers and other challenges. In this technical seminar sponsored by Summit Racing, the mysteries of wheels and tires will be uncovered. The experts from Summit Racing will help technicians to think through complicated mounting and balancing challenges.
The experts answer the following questions:
- How do you prevent damage to wheels when mounting and dismounting?
- What are the different ways to mount a wheel on a machine?
- How can a technician prevent damage to TPMS sensors?
- How does a balancer know the wheel is centered on the machine?
- What between static and dynamic balance?
- How does weight placement change the amount required to balance a wheel assembly?
- What is the difference between lug-centric and hub-centric wheels?
This broadcast is sponsored by Summit Racing Equipment.
Tomorrow’s Tech Youtube
For more technical videos like this, click here.