The Automotive Service Association has released the complete agenda for management and technical service training, taking place on Feb. 26-27, in Orlando, Florida, at the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel. Bob Greenwood, president and CEO, Automotive Aftermarket E-Learning Centre Ltd., will lead the management training on Friday. His workshop, entitled “Profitability Secrets That Dramatically Build Your Bottom Line,” will be presented in four parts throughout the day.
Topics to be covered include:
• Important formulas and business guidelines that focus on net income development
• The new approach required to meet staff competency, economic and technology realities
• The key daily measurements to ensure the shop is on track while engaging staff to stay focused on results
• The right sales with the right car count for your shop
Attendees participating in the management training also will have the opportunity to participate in the technical training sessions the following day at no additional cost.
Technical training, taking place on Saturday, Feb. 27, will include sessions with Donny Seyfer, co-owner, Seyfer Automotive Inc.; Jim Wilson, senior training instructor – automotive aftermarket, Robert Bosch LLC; and Margie Seyfer, owner, Impact Presentations. Attendees will have the opportunity to choose their sessions with each of the three trainers.
Donny Seyfer will present:
• 21st century cooling system design
• Preparing to service connected car
Jim Wilson will present:
• Bosch brake technology
• Bosch practical electrical testing
Margie Seyfer will present:
• Lip service
• Winning women customers
For both days, networking opportunities, refreshment breaks, breakfast and lunch are all included. ASA encourages all attendees to join for the networking reception, taking place at 6 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 26. For more information on specific courses, view details here.
For more information about ASA Regional Events, or to register for the Orlando program, visit regonline.com/asaregionaltraining.