ACDelco has released an additional 143 Professional remanufactured alternator and starter part numbers covering 1992-2012 models from GM, Toyota, Chrysler, Ford, Honda, Nissan and other manufacturers.
The expansion consists of 64 additional Professional remanufactured alternators and 79 Professional remanufactured starters. On ACDelco part numbers with an “A” suffix, the alternators always include new regulators and the starters always include new solenoids.
In total, the ACDelco Professional remanufactured alternator and starter line now features more than 2,500 SKUs, providing a competitively priced aftermarket service solution for most makes and models, according to the company. The line comprises 15 percent GM and 85 percent non-GM applications.
ACDelco Professional remanufactured alternators and starters feature:
• Alternators: high-quality bearings with high-temp lube and double-lipped rubber seals
• Alternators: rotors and stators electronically tested and then sealed with secondary insulating coating
• Starters: New copper and bronze sintered, oil-impregnated armature bushings
• Starters: New solenoid contacts with copper terminals and plated hardware
• 100 percent of units are end-of-line tested
• 24-month, 24,000-mile limited parts warranty
• Roadside assistance and labor coverage when installed by eligible members of the ACDelco Professional Service Center program
For more information about ACDelco Professional remanufactured alternators and starters, visit www.acdelco.com.