AAPEX 2021 announced winners of the New Product and New Packaging Showcases during an awards ceremony November 2, 2021 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
The AAPEX 2021 New Product Showcase is the launchpad for products making their debut at this year’s event. Entries were judged electronically by pre-registered buyers who viewed the products in the AAPEX Product Plus magazine. Entries with the most votes were named Best New Product in each of eight categories.
The winning entries are:
- Tools & Equipment: Innova Electronics Corp. – Innova 5420 PowerCheck – Powered Circuit Tester
- Technology: Continental Automotive Systems, Inc. – Autodiagnos Drive Remote Vehicle Data Solution
- Safety: Kono Corporation – S-Light
- Hard Parts: ZF Aftermarket – TRW Electric Blue
- Chemicals, Lubricants & Filters: ITW Global Brands – Permatex High Heat Epoxy, 25ml
- Automotive Lighting: HELLA Automotive Sales, Inc. – HELLA BLACK MAGIC LED SERIES
- Appearance Chemicals & Car Care: Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation – ARM & HAMMER Gearhead Vent Clip Caliper – New Car Air Freshener
- Accessories & General Merchandise: AutoTex/Clix Wipers – Clix Wipers
The AAPEX 2021 New Packaging Showcase features the latest and most innovative packaging designs and concepts in the automotive aftermarket. Entries also were judged electronically by pre-registered buyers who viewed the products in the AAPEX Product Plus magazine. Entries with the most votes were named Best New Packaging in each of four categories.
The winning entries are:
- Performance: AMS Automotive – RhinoPac Direct Print Clutch Box
- Marketing: Valeo North America, Inc. – Durabeam
- Innovation: Power Service Products – Diesel Kleen + Cetane Boost 12-OZ
- Environmental Impact: Power Service Products – Diesel Kleen + Cetane Boost 64-OZ.
Entries were on display Nov. 2 through Nov. 4, at AAPEX in the New Product and New Packaging Showcases in The Venetian Ballroom. Entries also are included on the AAPEX Mobile App and on the AAPEX website.
AAPEX 2021 represents the more than $1.6 trillion global automotive aftermarket industry and features innovative products, services and technologies, as well as advanced business management and technical training for professionals to maintain excellence and take their businesses to the next level.
AAPEX buyers include automotive service and repair professionals, auto parts retailers, independent warehouse distributors, program groups, service chains, automotive dealers, fleet buyers and engine builders.