Repair shop owners, service advisors and auto technicians will be able to take part in the largest automotive aftermarket event held in the Carolinas. The organizers say the event will feature some of the nation’s top trainers delivering cutting-edge information at low price.
ASTE 2018 management seminar offerings include:
- Danny Sanchez of Auto Shop Solutions
- Rick White of 180Biz
- Amy Mattinat of Craftsmen Auto
- Jim Silverman of ATI
- Donny Seyfer of NASTF
- Jimmy Lea of Kukui
- Uwe Kleinschmidt of Auto Vitals
- Jill Trotta of RepairPal
- Mandy Bradshaw of Management Success
- Kyle Holt of S/P2
- Aaron Stokes of Shop Fix Academy
Technical seminars will include:
- Craig Van Batenburg of ACDC
- David Patrick of CARQUEST
- Chris Peace of ACDelco
- Jeff Bly of NAPA
- Peter Orlando of CARQUEST
- Dirk Fuchs of ZF Technologies
- Ed Hazzard of Southeast Mobile Tech
On Sept. 27, ASTE will welcome those arriving with a pre-party at “Rally Point” of Cary located close to the host location. On Friday, a deli buffet luncheon will be served with a live “town hall style” forum led by Carm Capriotto of Remarkable Results Radio, followed by a manager’s reception and Casino Night party. Saturday’s events include a vendor trade show, manager’s reception and The Independent Garage Owners of North Carolina’s annual awards banquet with a comedian. A hospitality suite for attendees will be open from Thursday through Saturday night, after the main activities conclude.
For more information. visit asteshow.com.